Monday 21 June 2010

Free Cutter Guides!

I'm starting to publish cutter guides FREE on my website, www.prod-ctr.co.uk. These are all for use entirely at your own risk, and I strongly recommend making a dummy before you do anything else. This guide is a very handy one for a 2-bay leaflet dispenser - to hold A5 leaflets and credit-card size cards or leaflets (85x55mm). Ideal for low-attendance trade counters, etc. It requires one glueing. If you need any guidance on how to make it up, or quotes for printing/finishing this dispenser (I have a cutter so I should be cheaper than anyone else), please contact me. Also if you need the guide adjusting for your own needs, I can do it for a small fee. This picture shows the dispenser made up, and the guide - this is available as a vector pdf on my website.